A year ago this day
On 5th May 2020 we invited Meenakshi Shedde as our Lumière Learning Monday guest speaker.
I interviewed Meenakshi using the Zoom Webinar format.
Journalist, film critic, social worker, Meenakshi is a multi-faceted woman with a sunshine personality.
And how we wish she could have done the session at our Nav Durga office in Nerul!
We miss the camaraderie, hysterical laughter, hugs, back-slapping. No more sitting around meeting rooms to catching up. No pre and post event coffee, lunch and dessert with the guest speaker.
Challenge to Opportunity
- We created a fresh vertical, Lumiere Events
- I had a new job role as anchor
- Lumière Communications Desk had a subset – the Lumiere Event Management team
- Lumiere Speakers list became global – speakers no longer need to our Navi Mumbai office.
- No restriction to the guest list – earlier we could invite 25 people on a first-come-first-served basis with Zoom
- No camera set up and CD archives of Lumière Learning Monday recordings
- Guests beyond Lumière World – alumni, associates, clients
- Our YouTube channel, lumierelightandinsight got a makeover.
Guest posting on social media
“Here’s the new, updated link to the interview on my work as film programmer, curator to festivals over 22 years, how I select films; Bollywood, regional films, my mentors. In short, my life in about an hour. By #Lumiere LearningMondays. Thank you again Deepa Samant Soman”Meenakshi Shedde
To read other blogs by Lumière, visit Lumière World : https://lumieresolutions.com/blog/
On Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LumiereLightandInsight
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/lumiere-light-and-insight/mycompany/
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/Lumieresolutions
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lumierelightandinsight/